To Apply for a Loan for Atlanta Recovery Place,
Please click on the Appropriate Link to Your Corresponding Credit
Atlanta Recovery Place
Atlanta Recovery Place's philosophy is to utilize our team of individuals in order to assist in the healing process of our clients. We address our client's needs with our team of experts utilizing professionalism, empathy,compassion and love. We take great pride in providing a healing environment for our clients, so they can safely begin the recovery process. By developing a structured environment and implementing a team based staffing approach quality care is given and clients feel safe and are able to open themselves and focus solely on their recovery.
Atlanta Recovery Place individualizes and tailors the client's treatment based on each persons needs. The type of drug, the client’s background, length of abuse, motivation for treatment, environment and social support play a part in determining the most appropriate treatment intervention. It's important to receive one on one treatment with a therapist, evaluations from a Medical Doctor , as well as group and education treatment, when receiving alcohol or drug treatment. At Atlanta Recovery Place we provide this and more.
Addiction is typically the underlying result of a deeper cause, which is why we also treat the mental health disorders that come along with it. Regenerating healthy mental and physiological states after addiction takes time and attention. Focusing on the mental, physical and addictive healing processes for each client gives them a well rounded treatment plan and increases the likelihood of success.
Because no two individuals are the same, we will begin the admissions process with a free and confidential assessment. During this assessment, we will identify the individuals stage of change, severity of drug use, any legal issues, mental health diagnosis, past trauma, and any other issue that may need addressing in treatment. After the initial assessment, we make a recommendation on the level of care the individual needs. Our levels of care include partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient treatment, outpatient, or after care. We also offer a sober living component. Our next step is to then work with the individual to formulate a treatment plan. This treatment plan will include goals that the individual sets, and how he/she and ARP plan to address the needs. After this, we will tailor a program together that will provide comprehensive treatment and services for the individual. These services will include individual and group counseling, case management, a nursing assessment, a physician assessment, 12 step fellowship, peer support, and medication if needed.
As mentioned, we have several levels of care. Each are outlined below:
- PHP - Partial hospitalization refers to a comprehensive, short-term, intensive, clinical treatment program. This level is a step below inpatient hospitalization but more concentrated than traditional outpatient care. This level normally follows a detox program.
- IOP - Intensive Outpatient Program is a primary treatment program recommended in some circumstances as a step down from PHP. A clinical and medical assessment will be completed to determine the most appropriate level of care for you. IOP can also enable clients to continue their recovery therapies following successful detox and possibly PHP, on a part-time yet intensive schedule, designed to accommodate work and family life.
- OP - Outpatient programs allow you to continue to live at home during drug or alcohol rehabilitation. Outpatient rehab tends to cost less than residential or inpatient treatment, and it may be more suitable for those unable to take extended absences from work or personal obligations.
- Aftercare - Aftercare, also known as continuing care, is a stage that occurs after completion of a treatment program. During this stage clients no longer require the level of services provided during treatment and are generally able to function in the “real world” with a strong aftercare/discharge plan, community engagement and limited interaction with professionals.
- Supportive Housing - Supportive housing also known as sober living is a very useful option available to assist our clients in maintaining their recovery. As a viable step-down option, clients are afforded the benefit of being in community with others who are also looking for a recovery community. Generally, the clients residing in supportive housing, will remain for at least 90 days, but stays can be arranged for as long as necessary.