Revive Detox Los Angeles
To Apply for a Loan for Revive Detox,
Please click on the Appropriate Link to Your Corresponding Credit
Experience Addiction Recovery on a Whole New Level...
Led by a nationally acclaimed team of physicians and detox & addiction treatment professionals, along with a phenomenal clinical support team and a maximum 4:1 staff-client ratio, Revive continually generates above average results when it comes to both, the short and long-term barometers for success in sobriety. But why? Why are clients at Revive Detox more likely to succeed when it comes not just to length of sobriety, but more importantly, quality of sobriety? And why is it that when it comes to addiction treatment, medical or sub acute detox and other recovery services, that the first decision you make almost always dictates the likelihood for the type of long-term success that one will achieve?
- THE CLINICAL TEAM: Given the critical nature of the medical detox process, Revive only utilizes licensed RN’s and EMT’s as the day to day clinical support team. Other environments, such as drug rehab centers and sober livings, are typically limited to onsite techs with minimal training and credentials.
- THE LEADERS: With a nationally recognized team of leaders at the helm, including some of Los Angeles, California’s most highly regarded physicians, our service array and depth in expertise is simply unmatched.
- THE SIZE & ENVIRONMENT: Our high-end, luxuriously appointed West LA location offers a max client roster of six (6) with a 4:1 staff/client ratio, while blending all of the clinical, holistic, nutritional and personal care services that would otherwise be provided in highly equipped hospital settings.
- MEDICALLY ASSISTED THERAPIES: Revive offers the full array of medically-based detox therapies such as; Suboxone, Subutex (buprenorphine), Naltrexone, Acamprosate and others.
- INDEPENDENT & PATIENT-CENTERED: While most detox environments are tied in with drug treatment centers, sober livings and so on, and thus will often direct the patient’s care in a manner deemed beneficial to the business, Revive only directs patient care in a manner that will best serve his or her needs.
Southern California's leader in private, high-end, medically advanced addiction & alcoholism detox and treatment
Revive Detox Center is founded on the core principle that no corners should be cut during the process of treating chemical dependency. Keeping in line with this principle, we go far beyond that of traditional medical detox services and integrate a number supplemental practices including:
- Medication assisted therapies as needed
- Holistically based service (acupuncture, therapeutic massage, aromatherapy, etc.)
- Nutrition therapy by a registered dietitian specializing in addictions & detox
- Chef prepared meals that meet the needs of your detoxing body, yet comforting and delicious
- Specialized supplements
- Emotional & psychological support
- Family support & guidance
- Continuation planning and ongoing recovery support services
Which substances does Revive specialize in?
Given Revive’s higher level environment, we are able to provide the full scope of sub-acute medical detoxification services for all drug and alcohol addictions. This includes everything from heroin and narcotic pain pills to alcohol, benzodiazemines, methamphetamine, cocaine/crack-cocaine and so on.
- Information on Crystal Meth Addiction
- Information on Cocaine & Crack Cocaine Addiction
- Information on Opiate and Narcotic Pain pill Addiction
- Information on Benzo (Xanax, Valium, etc.) Addiction
- Information on Heroin Addiction
- Information on Opiate/Opioid Addiction
- Information on Alcoholism and Abuse
- Information on Bath Salts, MDMA and Club Drugs
- Information on Marijuana Addiction
THE REALITY IS THIS: The methods and approaches in how a patient detoxes will, without question, set the stage for their sobriety from that point forward. At Revive we operate on this basis and as a result, we as a staff and as a program get to experience higher than average success rates when it comes to clients achieving success in recovery over the long-term. If you’re ready to experience “Los Angeles, California’s Premier Addiction Detox Solution,” then we invite you to call us 24/7 at (844) 467-3848.