To Apply for a Loan for New Beginning Ministry,
Please click on the Appropriate Link to Your Corresponding Credit
New Beginning Ministry
Alcohol and substance abuse recovery at an affordable cost. Our program is a twelve-step model based on the principles of Alcoholic's Anonymous. New Beginning's comprehensive program offers a safe and structured environment that promotes change in the individual. Those suffering from addiction will learn about the problem of addiction, the solution to addiction, and the program of action that leads to change. Our simple program will help each individual to implement the solution into daily living. Our program is an affordable alternative to traditional programs. New Beginning is the answer when insurance funding is inadequate or exhausted.
Our staff represents more than 100 years of recovery. New Beginning provides a nurturing and positive environment in a family setting. Addiction is a living and thinking problem, our program teaches our guests to live a sober and balanced life. We have had tremendous success helping those suffering from addiction to overcome this deadly disease.
- 18 years of age and above.
- Pre-admission telephone review of health status.
- 72 hours of abstinence from alcohol and illicit drugs.
- Review of medications
- Signed agreement to meet guest expectations and participate in program activities.
- Payment for minimum four weeks stay.(non refundable)
- Minimum 4 week stay - Payment may be made in 3 forms; check, cash or with major credit card (3% charge). Please call for pricing.
Give us a call at: (570) 729-8709 or email us at: [email protected]