To Apply for a Loan for MFI Recovery,
Please click on the Appropriate Link to Your Corresponding Credit
My Treatment Lender may be compensated through links on this page.
MFI Recovery CentersHelping People with Addictions and their Families for Over 30 Years With multiple special-focus programs, MFI Recovery Centers help clients move through the complex challenges of addiction treatment and recovery. Our goal is to deeply change the lives of those we serve, reconnect them with their families, and to save more children with early treatment and intervention. We provide excellent, affordable care. We understand that not knowing how to finance treatment may stop you from seeking help, but there are always options and resources that you may not be aware of, so contact us! Who We Treat
At MFI Recovery we provide a variety of services in each of these:
- Men's Program
- Women's Program
- Adolescent Addiction Program
Located in the beautiful California Inland Empire, MFI Recovery treats all ages and addictions, including complex multidrug issues. Recovery from an addiction requires a careful, guided progression through a continuum of services. MFI Recovery Centers allows many clients to move through each level of care without leaving our services.
MFIs therapeutic staff are licensed and credentialed in many specialties. We address underlying issues and any dual diagnoses (mental health concerns) a client may have along with their addiction. Because long-term recovery requires individualized treatment, we are able to offer clients what they need, not just a few options.Our Services
- Residential Treatment (gender specific, including separate programs for women accompanied by their children and women who need treatment away from the distractions of family stressors)
- Partial Hospitalization Treatment Program
- Teen Drug Rehab that is intensive, but allows the adolescent to remain at home and receive therapy in a structure outpatient setting (multiple locations, for the ease of our clients)
- Detoxification Services-including medication management, sub-acute and outpatient detox
- Outpatient Treatment-including intensive outpatient programs
- Counseling & Psychiatric Services-including uniquely designed support services for children struggling with behavioral issues, marital and relationships help, parenting skills development, and teen-specific services
- Aftercare services & Alumni Groups
MFI Recovery utilizes science-based treatments that address the individual problems of each client. A client’s care plan is flexible and encourages active, skills-based recovery. Our therapy modalities include, but are not limited to:
- Matrix Model
- Individual and Group sessions (including Motivational and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy)
- Family therapy
Our residential facilities provide comfortable, homelike accommodations in a variety of settings, each with natural outdoor spaces and treatment areas that are warm and welcoming. The number of clients receiving treatment in each facility varies, and we are happy to provide details.
Visit www.mfirecovery.com or Call us today at 877.979.0976.