To Apply for a Loan for Hopequest Ministry,
Please click on the Appropriate Link to Your Corresponding Credit
Hope Quest Ministry
The HopeQuest TREK program is a 12-week intensive residential treatment and recovery program designed for men 18 years of age and older who struggle with life dominating issues related to alcohol abuse (or dependence), substance abuse (or dependence) or sexual addiction. This program meets the requirements of The American Society of Addictive Medicine (ASAM) for persons needing a Level III.5 treatment option, and is licensed by the State of Georgia.
- Scenic, Relaxing Environment
- Weekly Individual Counseling
- Clinically effective and Christ Centered
- Multidimensional Psycho-Educational Curriculum
- On-Site Clinical Psychologist Supervision
- Psychiatric and Medical Doctor Support
- Comprehensive Assessment & Evaluation Process
- Family Workshop Experience
- Professional and Experienced Counseling Team
- On-staff Pastor of Spiritual Formations
- Daily spiritual life component
Upon Achievement, clients have options available such as continuing care, transitional programs, support groups, and more, that will enhance their recovery journey.
The residential program sits on 15 beautiful wooded acres in Metro Atlanta with access to Atlanta’s International Airport as well as many public transportation options.
Approximately 1/3 of every TREK clients stay is subsidized through the generosity of partners and donors, making the Hopequest TREK program one of the most accessible and affordable recovery treatment options available.
For more information please call 678-391-5950, or visit us at www.hopequestgroup.org