To Apply for a Loan for Cambridge Eating Disorder Center
Please click on the Appropriate Link to Your Corresponding Credit
My Treatment Lender may be compensated through links on this page.
Cambridge Eating Disorder Center
The Cambridge Eating Disorder Center (CEDC), located in beautiful Cambridge, Mass., is dedicated to providing the highest quality continuum of care in a community setting to both adolescent and adult females and males struggling with eating disorders. Founded in 2000 by Dr. Seda Ebrahimi, CEDC has grown to offer a full spectrum of treatment options including:
- Residential (24-hour care for females requiring the highest level of supervision. Housed on two-floors, one for adolescents and one for adults. 25 beds total.)
- Partial Hospital (Full day-time treatment for males and females with the flexibility of living at home. Runs Monday through Saturday from 9am-3:30pm. One track for adults, one track for adolescents.)
- Intensive Outpatient (Held in the afternoon from 11:30am-2pm and again in the evening from 5:30-8:30pm. Separate tracks for adolescents and adults, males and females)
- Outpatient (Consultations, Individual therapy, family therapy, nutritional counseling)
- Transitional Living (Serving females 18 & older. Provides support services an independence in a beautiful housing arrangement in Harvard Square.)
Our comprehensive and coordinated approach to treatment has earned CEDC the reputation for individualized quality care and fostering lasting recovery. Our reputation has spurred our growth from a regional program to a nationally renowned treatment program for eating disorders. If you would like to learn more about our facility and programs, please contact us via our information request form: Request for More Information.